Saturday, July 30, 2011

A project for me....and the stuff.....

I am a blog stalker. I love to sit on the couch/sunporch and look through the many home improvement/decorating/craft/first grade teacher blogs that I follow. All of the ladies that I follow are SO creative and I now use Pinterest to capture as many of those great ideas as I can always thinking that "someday" I will make something. Well, after rummaging at a church sale a couple of weeks ago, I came across this gem.
As soon as I saw it and saw that it was very sturdy (and $2) I knew that it would be the perfect item for a project that I saw Natalie at Johnny in a Dress create on her blog. I painted mine a "buttermilk yellow" and went to work! The letters are vinyl cut on the cricut and I am hoping to get a larger black and white polka-dot bow for the top but for now it will do!
My hope is that it will catch all of the electronic "stuff" that collects on my counter! Evenif it doesn't, it will look good!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great idea.. our counters are always cluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! YAY! Thank you for sharing your version of the "stuff" box!

    ReplyDelete