- Had a great February Cookout with the Fiorentino's and Lopez's.
- Hosted Bunco.
- Made a sewing machine cover (without a pattern)
- Hosted my in-laws for 2 days and watched Dave and his Dad repair our dining room floor and get it ready for the next stage of refinishing.
- Babysat Jenny's Cricut cutter and finished "the hallway project"
- Went to the dentist.
- Went to the orthodontist.
- Made a pair of flannel pants.
- Went to dinner and to see Rascal Flatts (thanks Colleen!)
- re-covered our metal folding chairs with new vinyl.
- Cleaned up my classroom........a little bit.
- Helped Natalie with a bunch of craft projects.
- Read the book for bookclub next week.
- Started (and am almost finished with) a book that is on my "to read" list.
- Did a little shopping.
- Went out to lunch with a friend.
- Kids went to Chuckee Cheese (Thanks Chris!)
- Took care of sick kids (and sick me)
- Watched some movies (Grownups, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Pacifier, Bolt)
- Watched an RIT Tigers hockey game
- Folded a lot of laundry
- Went to Wegmans a billion times
- Purchased a couple of Dr. Seuss units from Teachers Pay Teachers and did some planning for next week. (FYI- Dr. Seuss' birthday is Wednesday)
- Made good use of my unlimited texting.
- Will watch the Oscars tonight (even though it is a school night and I should go to bed early!)
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Well....another February break has come and gone (almost) and I always sit on the Sunday before going back to school and marvel at the LACK ofthings that I got accomplished. We had the added pleasure of sickness in our house this break so it made me feel as though I did nothing for my 9 days off. I decided that to make myself feel better, I would make a list of all of the accomplishments that I had over the past week. Here we go (in no particular order)
Posted by Lori Faas at 8:32 AM