Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sew Something Sunday #4

I cannot believe that I got a project in today! Natalie and I were very busy doing Valentine's Day stuff and I thought that I would not get to this but never fear, a simple project saved me! I have been meaning to do this project for a while. I had some fabric left over from my purse project last fall and since the fabric is reversible, it was a perfect solution to a couple of problems. I needed some kind of case to protect my i-touch while it was in my purse. I also needed something that I would be able to see once it went into the bottomless pit that is my purse! Natalie suggested that I sew a little snap on the top (excellent suggestion) and then I sewed on the decorative button. I may crank out a few more of these for my i-pod loving friends!

1 comment:

  1. keep them cranking! You are awesome!! I am about ready to maybe begin sewing my little project, maybe, when I get to it!

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete