Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Pink Snow Boot Kind of Day!


It was 50 degrees in Rochester today! Of course we went out to play in what was left of the snow. It is really hard to believe that we had "feet" of snow just a few weeks ago. As we were getting dressed to go out and play, my rule is that you must have boots on to play in the snow. One of my boys did not have boots but REALLY wanted to play in the snow on this perfect day. The only extra pair of boots that I have are my daughter's old bright pink boots. He thought about it for all of 3 seconds before he said "I want the girl boots!" We stayed out for about 25 minutes and DID NOT want to come back in. Who knows what tomorrow or even next week will bring but I don't think that we have seen the end of pink snow boot kind of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment