Sunday, January 16, 2011

Better than before!

This is what I have recently learned. You can find anything on the internet. I have been stalking blogs lately. While I have many teaching blogs that I frequent, I am now enjoying many of the fantastic crafting blogs. I saw one recently that repaired a little girl's jeans with a very cute creative patch. Here is my version! Thanks to Natalie for blowing a hole in her jeans recently! Not sure how much longer the jeans will fit her but maybe I will be able to hand them down instead of throw them out!
The trick is to stitch the patch (dark blue) onto the jeans after you have ironed it on. I tried to tack down the pink patch but it was too thick. It seems to have ironed on well though! Natalie said "Those jeans are now better than before!"

1 comment: