Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sew Something Sunday#7

This SSS almost did not happen being as though I BROKE my new sewing machine! While I am waiting for a solution to this latest dilemma, Mom let me borrow her machine so that I could finish up a project that I started for her high school girlfriends reunion next weekend. She wanted a little purse pouch that the girls could keep little things in such as lipsticks, store courtesy cards, gum.....whatever. I decided to make the outside of the pouches the same black-on-black design and the insides are all a different print. Each one has a coordinating button and a snap closure. I think that I will call them "Peekaboo Purse Pouches". What do you think? Here is the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. very cute. bummer about the sewing machine. I hope it gets fixed soon.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete