Monday, January 5, 2015

Moving Right Along!

It is amazing how much reading you can get done when you have 16 days off!  One of the days I just sat and read!!!  Love that.

I finished my "C" book very quickly.  It was a great story about a little girl in the pre-depression years who has a pretty tough life.  It is interesting to see how she handles the many bad things that are thrown at her.  The exciting thing for me is that there is a sequel! If you are interested in reading this book, I have linked the book to Amazon.


I will also add the sequel! (I got BOTH for Christmas!)


Choosing a book for letter D was very difficult.  There were so many choices!  I had recently watched the TV adaptation of The Red Tent.  I had read the book many years ago and really, really enjoyed it so when I saw this new one by the same author, I decided to give it a read!!  I am about 5 chapters into it and it is great!


Went to Barnes and Noble as cruised the "E" books and I think I may have a winner.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment