Sunday, June 5, 2011

door decor

My friends Jenny and Becky have been crafting and painting up a storm this past month so I decided that I needed to do a little bit myself. I like to put a wreath on my door and have one for every month or season of the year except for summer. I have been blog stalking quite a bit lately and love the "before and after" format. The above is obviously the before picture.

Wreath from the dollar store, fabric quarters from Joanne's and a little white spray paint. Heat up the glue gun and I am ready to create.

Love the results and though the picture doesn't show it, my door is blue and the wreath looks great on it. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE!! I can't wait to see it in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower of your blog too! Did I tell you that I tried this project after I saw yours at school? My little "flowers" are not as nice as yours though...I guess I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete