Sunday, October 2, 2011

N&N

I have been busy this month getting EVERYONE in the family back into the swing of school but wanted to share a quick tidbit about N&N!

Natalie is LOVING 4th grade and enjoying being the one of the "big kids" in her school. they only go to 4th grade in her elementary so next year I will have 2 middle-schoolers. I am looking into how I can afford therapy. This is a self-portrait that she drew and I have to say....It does kind of look like her!
Nathan is LOVING playing on the modified volleyball team. They are learning a lot and won the last match that they played. Dave and I are adjusting to being sports parents. I wish that it went all school year so that he could keep playing! GO SAINTS!

Hope that everyone out there is doing well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment